Official Rules for Miyoko’s Kitchen Contests and Give Aways
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL U. S. RESIDENT AND AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Eligibility. All entrants must be legal residents of the U. S., and must be at least 18 years of age. Employees of Miyoko’s Kitchen their advertising agencies, promotional partners investors and members of their immediate families or households are not eligible to participate or win prizes.
2. Timing. All dates are subject to change, as Miyoko’s Kitchen deems necessary.
3. Final Prize Winners. The final prize winners (one) (1) grand prize winner, will be selected by a committee reviewing all eligible entries received at the end of the contest period. The selection will be held in San Francisco, California, and will be overseen by Miyoko’s Kitchen CEO, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects related to the administration of the contest and the selection of the final prize winners. Within seven (7) days after selection, final prize winners will receive notification. Results of the Contest and Winners’ List will be posted on Miyoko’s Kitchen Facebook page. Copies of these Official Rules and the Final Prize Winners’ List may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Contest rules at the address below.
4. Prizes. All prize winners are solely responsible for any local, state or federal taxes, and any other fees or costs connected with any prize, except for shipping, handling and notification charges, which will be paid by Miyoko’s Kitchen as part of the prizes. Prizes are non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded. Winners agree to accept all terms, conditions and rules of this Contest as well as any and all end-user license agreements that apply. No cash alternative or other substitution is allowed. Miyoko’s Kitchen reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, whether in cash or otherwise, if the prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason.
5. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Contest shall constitute the winner’s consent to Miyoko’s Kitchen’s use and inclusion of the final prize winner’s name in its Final Prize Winners’ List that will be posted on its Facebook page, without further payment or consideration.
6. Miyoko’s Kitchen their promotional partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, directors, officers, employees, and agents, assume no liability or responsibility for any damage, loss or injury to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in this Contest or acceptance or use of any prize or substitute prize, including without limitation, personal injury, property damage, claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy or from any misuse or malfunction of such prize or substitute prize. By acceptance and receipt of any prize, the participant agrees to release and hold harmless, all companies providing prizes for the Miyoko’s Kitchen Contest, and their affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, directors, officers, employees and agents from any damage or injury to persons or property arising from acceptance, receipt or use of any prize or substitute prize. Miyoko’s Kitchen reserves the right, without prior notice, to cancel or modify the contest if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond its reasonable control impairs the integrity of the contest as determined by Miyoko’s Kitchen in its sole discretion. In the event of such impairment, Miyoko’s Kitchen may choose winners from all eligible entries received as of the time of impairment.
7. All the material provided by Miyoko’s Kitchen are subject to copyright protection and remain the property of each such party. All rights reserved.
8. BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS, ENTRANTS AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES. NO WARRANTY IS MADE OR IMPLIED BY ANY PROVISIONS IN THESE RULES; PARTICIPANTS MUST ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CONTEST. BY ENTERING, PARTICIPANTS RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS MIYOKO’S KITCHEN THEIR PROMOTION PARTNERS, SPECIFICALLY FACEBOOK AND AGENTS OF EACH, FROM ALL LIABILITY OF ANY TYPE WHATSOEVER; NOR ARE THEY RESPONSIBLE FOR TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERRORS IN TRANSMISSION OR RECEIPT OF ENTRIES, OR FOR MISCOMMUNICATION OR LOST ENTRIES.
Miyoko’s Kitchen will be collecting personal information, including but not limited to e-mail addresses, and sharing this information with the promotional partners identified below, for purposes of administration of the Contest and for product improvement and marketing. BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO USE AND DISTRIBUTION BY AND AMONG MIYOKO’S KITCHEN AND THEIR PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS, SPECIFICALLY FACEBOOK, OF SUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR INTERNAL PURPOSES ONLY, SUCH AS PRIZE NOTIFICATION, PRODUCT IMPROVEMENTS, MARKETING AND SO FORTH. ANY INFORMATION COLLECTED BY Miyoko’s Kitchen IN CONJUNCTION WITH THIS CONTEST WILL NOT BE RELEASED TO ANY THIRD PARTIES. After the Contest period, entrants may request in writing that Miyoko’s Kitchen and/or their promotional partners update, rectify or delete such personal information from their database.
9. Any questions not specifically covered by these Official Rules will be addressed by Miyoko’s Kitchen at 1966 Sir Francis Drake, Fairfax, CA 94930. Its decision is final and binding. Any significant change or finding will be noted in the Rules section of the Miyoko’s Kitchen web page.
10. For Facebook contests, entrants acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.